How To Spot A Fake Signed / Autographed BTS Album Pt.3

, , 15 comments


Heya!
It has been quite a long time I haven't updated my part 2 guide, I have some time since summer vacation is here, so why not update the whole saga by creating a third part? This guide compiles the love yourself albums and the map of the soul one.
Edit of 20th Oct.2019: Oops I delayed a bit too much the launching of the third article but here we go!

Please do not forget to check out part 1, part 2 and "how to spot a fake signed kpop album", this guide is not complete without the other two articles.


Part 1 contains 1st explanation + albums from 2 COOL 4 SKOOL until HYYH pt.2.
Part 2 contains Young Forever to You Never Walk alone



Little reminder of part 1:
The signature order IS and IS ALWAYS:
Top left: Jin ; Top center: Rapmonster ; Top right: Suga ; Middle left: V ; Middle right: Jimin ; Bottom left: J-Hope ; Bottom right : Jungkook.
ALWAYS THAT ORDER.


LOVE YOURSELF: HER

Onto the 2018 album, which contains the famous DNA and Mic drop which enhanced BTS's international popularity. Fakes have been floating a lot on websites, and seem to be on ebay the ones that were sold. Well here again a little comparison of real vs fakes that I've encountered, updated with a lot of delay since I no longer buy them myself LOL.




1. The pen pressure is exactly the same throughout all of the signatures. Suga's signature is the one that is the most off looking, as it normally currently doesn't have the middle scribble, which looks very unnatural here. Jimin's upper part of the signature is usually more curved, here the curve is too "sharp". V's signature with the curves are done in a weird way and have lost their usual "trajectory".

2. The signatures are way too small, too far away from the borders, the pen pressure is the same for all of the signatures, which really shows that it was signed by only one person.

3. Same as above.

4.It looks like a little girl who had a dying pen trying to mimic all of the signatures. Pen pressure is the same everywhere, not well located signatures, and details of the usual signatures have been lost.

5.Same pen pressure, signatures seem to have been stretched out more than usual and have lost their normal characteristics. RM's signature has been the most known for being constant, but here the curves and strokes are hardly achieved.

LOVE YOURSELF: TEAR


X






Let's analyze:

1.Still editing

2. v

3. v

4. v

LOVE YOURSELF: ANSWER

x







1.

2.

3.

4.


MAP OF THE SOUL: PERSONA


x





1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.



PLEASE CHECK OUT ALL OF MY ARTICLES BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR EMAILING ME. THE ANSWER IS PERHAPS IN ONE OF THEM. I will not answer any comments asking the legitimacy of a signed album! All comments related to "Is this legit????" are going to be deleted or ignored.

Check out the "Is this genuine request" article if you wish me to analyze your BTS album. Click here

Thank you for understanding! Feel free to comment, it is always nice to know that this article was of some use and that I didn't waste my time writing this for nothing (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧
Show Comments:

15 comments:

  1. Hi! Your blog has been really useful to me! I'm currently in the midst of debating to buy the Young Forever night ver signed, or dark and wild. I'm curious to know which had less copies signed/is rarer/harder to buy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Young Forever is rarer than dark & wild, dark & wild was sold signed on mwave so it is more available, whilst young forever only given to broadcasting stations!

      Delete
  2. Okay, thankyou!! I'm buying through one of the sellers you recommended too so I feel safe in buying it !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this blog!! It really helped me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, I found on aliexpress a shop that has bts signed merch. I tried to identify if they were legit but I really don't know, I think they aren't. It's called gagagallery (the store) so if someone knows pls let me know :) sorry if I bothered you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hii I really appreciate you doing this it has been such a helpful guide into buying albums... I can’t wait when you update the MOTS 7 album

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm sorry I don't wanna bother you but I saw this person selling alot of hand signed stuff and I was wondering is it's legit cause I was thinking of getting some but now I'm ot so sure https://posh.mk/aNjwl7Krmcb 😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Your blog has helped me out a ton, tysm! I’m still not sure on this signature, however. Is it real?

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CQUAVEhgFH7/?utm_medium=copy_link

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello any chancr you’ll do the mots 7 and be albums?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the guide! I’m a late ARMY but it is really cool to see how their signatures changed over time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello, I've read your post but still a lil confused on how to identify the real and fake. I have a signed copy and need help to check, how can I contact you ? (:

    ReplyDelete